Create A Hospital Check List @ 27 February 2011 08:05 PM
I remember going to the hospital for our first child. I was so unprepared. I remembered somethings, but forgot some important items as well. I forgot a pen and pencil to write down my child's weight, height, etc. I also forgot some phone numbers and a video camera. I did bring the video the next day, but it would have been nice to have a video camera the evening our daughter was born. For our next two children I was prepared, because I made a list of items needed for our hospital stay.
The following is a list to get you started.
- Insurance Card and Information
- Music or Reading Material (will help relax you)
- Bathrobe, socks and Slippers, PJ's or Nightgown
- Secure Object for your jewelry (Some Hospitals do not allow jewelry in the birthing room)
- Nursing Bra (If you plan on Breast Feeding)
- Sanitary Napkins (The hospital should provide these)
- Loose Clothes
- Phone Numbers of love ones
- Pen and Paper (baby weight, length and time of birth for your phone calls)
- Smartphone to take pictures of baby and mommy to post online (Facebook).
- Infant Car Seat
- Baby Outfit
- Socks and/or booties
- Cap (May be provided by Hospital)
- Receiving Blanket
- Pacifier (Could help)
News powered by CuteNews - http://cutephp.com